Trying to shop for an eco-conscious, healthy-foodie yogi? Check out some of my favorite gifts this holiday season.
1. Bee’s Wrap // Sustainable food storage! I love this alternative to plastic wrap.
2. UnDiet by Meghan Telpner // If you know someone looking to kick-start a healthy lifestyle, this book is for them.
3. Vegetable Spiralizer // Perfect for the home cook who has everything.
4. Jade Yoga Mat // My favorite yoga mat. Soft and slip-free.
5. Pukka Tea // Pair with a mug and some local raw honey for a perfect gift basket!
6. Simka Sol leggings // I’m already on my second pair of these leggings, I wear them all the time. She uses eco-friendly ink and uses the sun to expose her printing screens!
7. Spoonk Mat // Home acupressure to relax and recharge. And the eco line is made with organic hemp!
8. Vitamix // Looking for a slightly bigger gift? Trust me, a Vitamix is better than jewelry. I use mine almost every day.
9. Living Libations essential oils // Everyone interested in natural living should learn about all that essential oils can do – from aromatherapy to natural body care. Living Libations is my favorite company for high-quality essential oils, and I recommend starting with lemon, lavender, and peppermint.
10. Caracol Studio earrings // Okay, a shameless plug for my Etsy shop, but these beautiful earrings are made with feathers from a local NH farm!