My favorite season is finally here to stay. Springtime is the natural season for cleansing. For a gentle spring reset, try these tips for as long as you feel you need it:
- Limit or eliminate inflammatory foods like gluten, caffeine, alcohol and sugar.
- Cut down on your intake of animal foods, especially meat and dairy. If this is new to you try starting with Meatless Monday or Vegan Before 6.
- Eat (or drink!) your greens! Check out my Dandelion Limeade recipe for a great-tasting way to get those greens in yo’ belly.
- Incorporate seasonal produce like dandelion greens, arugula, asparagus, fava beans, leeks, and rhubarb.
- Get yourself moving every day. A walk after lunch, take a yoga class, dance in your living room, exercise doesn’t have to mean a trip to the gym.